Donnerstag, 27. Januar 2022

Türen auf / open the doors

In der neusten Ausgabe des patCHquilt Bulletins ist ein Bericht von mir drin. Ich finde er ist sehr gut geschrieben und ich habe mich sehr gefreut, als ich das Heft in den Händen hatte.

In the newest exhibition of patCHquilt magazine is an article about me in it. I find that it is written really good and I had a great pleasure when the magazine arrived at my home.

 

Nachstehend noch eine Anleitung für einen Quilt. Falls Du ihn nacharbeiten möchtest und Fragen dazu hast, melde Dich einfach bei mir. Helfe Dir gerne weiter.

Below an instruction for a quilt. If you want to sew it and have any questions, don't hesitate and ask me. It's a pleasure to help you.



 

1 Kommentar:

FlourishingPalms hat gesagt…

How exciting for you to be featured in an article, Edith! No doubt someone recognizes your wonderful design and teaching skills. Congratulations! And you have a quilt pattern in it too! Wow. That's great! I hope you receive lots of positive comments from everyone who gets to see this magazine.