Freitag, 11. Mai 2012

ERFA

Da ich im Moment beim NZ Quilt nicht weiter weiss, zeige ich euch einen kleinen Ausschnitt aus meinem Quilt, den ich für die ERFA Gruppe zum Thema "Bewegung" nähe. Uebrigens ist es mein 2. Versuch, der 1. ging total daneben. Zur Zeit läuft bei mir alles etwas daneben.

Because I don't know how to finish the NZ Quilt, I am showing you a detail from a quilt I'm sewing for the ERFA group to the theme "movement". It is already my 2nd try because the 1st quilt was absolutly disasterous. At the moment everything is going wrong.


7 Kommentare:

Hannelore Jentsch hat gesagt…

Liebe Edith,
der 2. Versuch sieht ganz toll aus.
Wenn es dich tröstet, ich habe gestern auch nur rückwärtsgenäht :-(
Ein schönes Wochenende
Hannelore

Gabi hat gesagt…

Hallo Edith,
warum soll es dir besser gehen, als mir.... aber dein 2. Versuch gefällt mir sehr gut!
Liebe Grüße
Trudi

maryandpatch.blogspot.com hat gesagt…

I love the second picture. It's like a landscape seen from a plane. I love the designs made by nature!

Doris hat gesagt…

Ja, der zweite Versuch sieht gut aus, bin gespannt auf weiteres:)
Es Grüessli
Doris

MulticoloredPieces hat gesagt…

Hi, Edith. Take heart. I frequently say to myself, "this is the worst thing I've ever done". Being of a stubborn nature, I keep going anyway, and it always seems to turn out. Risks are good. Yours looks very interesting. Looking forward to seeing how you finish it!
best, nadia

Karin hat gesagt…

Sehr schöne sommerliche Farben sind das, da bin ich ja sehr gespannt, wenn du wieteres zeigst.
Schönes Wochenende
es grüsst herzlich
Karin

Judy hat gesagt…

How many times have I been there? You may find that you really like what you're doing in a few days....I like the effect that you've achieved, it's like looking out a plane window.