Sonntag, 19. März 2017

auf und davon / up and away

Nachdem ich das Top für den Quilt "auf und davon" genäht hatte, wusste ich, da muss noch was passieren.
 
After sewing the top for the quilt "up and away" I knew there has to be something more.
 

ich trennte die einzelnen Teile nochmals auf und aus meinem Fundus suchte ich diverse Garne, Spitzen und Fäden, die ich auf die einzelnen Teile aufnähen konnte.
 
I undid the pieces and from my stock I looked for different yarns, laces and threads to embellish the single parts.
 

hier die ersten Versuche
here the first trials

1 Kommentar:

FlourishingPalms hat gesagt…

I'm smiling because I would have been happy with the quilt top as it was in the first picture! :-) But it's so "Edith" to embellish with laces and decorative stitches, just as it should be!