Freitag, 31. Mai 2019

Auftragsarbeit / commission work

Für eine Freundin von meiner Mutter darf ich einen Quilt nähen. Für mich eine Herausforderung, da er in beige und braun Tönen sein sollte.

For a friend of my mother I am sewing a quilt. For me it is a challenge because it has to be in beige and brown colors.

Hier habe ich alle in Frage kommenden Stoffe zusammengetragen / here I have brought together all the fabrics which could be used

das ist meine Auswahl / this is my choice of fabrics
 
mit dieser Lampe sollte der Quilt in etwa harmonieren / with this lamp the quilt should correspond

3 Kommentare:

FlourishingPalms hat gesagt…

Oh wow. I'd have a really difficult time making such a quilt. It's such different colors for me. And you too! I probably wouldn't have accepted the job but I am sure you will do it very well.

FlourishingPalms hat gesagt…

Oh wow. I'd have a really difficult time making such a quilt. It's such different colors for me. And you too! I probably wouldn't have accepted the job but I am sure you will do it very well.

Kathrin Kurth hat gesagt…

wunderschöne kombi !
und einmal mehr: wenn man sammler ist, kommt alles irgendwann schön zur geltung :-)