Mittwoch, 7. April 2021

Frühlingswanderung / spring hiking

Diese Wanderung gehört bei mir im Frühling einfach dazu. Und jedes Jahr ist sie etwas anders.

This hikingtour I have to make every year in spring. And each year it is different. 

oben Buchberg, unten Rüdlingen / on top Buchberg, down Rüdlingen


Rhein


wunderschöne Blüten / wonderful bloom

Eglisau



als wir vom Schiff kamen, sah ich diesen wunderschönen Baum, die Farbkomposition finde ich einfach super und erfreut das Herz / as we embarked from the ship, I have seen this wonderful tree and the colorcomposition I find just fantastic and a joy for the heart

 

1 Kommentar:

FlourishingPalms hat gesagt…

Oh. How lovely! Such a pretty spring you've been able to enjoy. It's nice that you can get out and go places like this. Someday, maybe in the next couple months, I'm gonna go somewhere too. I'm glad you had a good get-away.