Mittwoch, 24. August 2022

Birmingham Festival of Quilts

 Letzten Donnerstag bis Sonntag war ich in Birmingham am Festival of Quilts. Uns blieb aber auch genügend Zeit um Birmingham zu sehen. Nachstehend lasse ich euch an diesen herrlichen Tagen teilhaben. Die Auswahl der Quilts ist zufällig. Leider habe ich die Namen der Quitlerinnen nicht notiert.

Last Thursday until Sunday I have visited Birmingham and the Festival of quilts. We did have enough time also to explore Birmingham. Below I let you participate at these wonderful days. The selection of quilts I am showing are accidential because I didn't write the name of the makers.




Street Art    






Schweizer Haus? / Swiss House?



 












2 Kommentare:

Gittaspatchblog hat gesagt…

Einfach toll,das war bestimmt ein Erlebnis. Danke für die schönen Bilder.
Liebe Grüße Gitta

FlourishingPalms hat gesagt…

You had another nice getaway! I'm glad you were able to return to Birmingham again. It looks like a lovely city, and you saw some beautiful things. After hearing about this show from two quilters I follow on Instagram, I think I'd like to go to that show someday. But still, international travel isn't reliable... and I don't have a valid passport anymore, so it will be a long time until I travel again.