Samstag, 29. Juli 2023

energetisch / energetic

 Dieser Quilt hing ein Weilchen bei mir im Essbereich; nun ist er verkauft. Einem Freund hat dieser Quilt so gefallen, dass er ihn gleich gekauft hat. Eigentlich wollte ich ihn an einem Wettbewerb einreichen, was ich dann aber nicht tat.

This quilt was hanging in the dining room for a while. A friend liked this quilt so much that he bought it right away. So my intention to enter it in a contest had to be cancelled.

 

energetisch / energetic 89 x 132 cm, 35 x 52", Januar 2023





 

1 Kommentar:

FlourishingPalms hat gesagt…

How fortunate for you to sell this quilt! And you didn't even have to work hard (other than to make it) for it to sell. No one coming to my house has EVER wanted to buy one of my quilts. Guess that tells me that you make quilts that are more desirable than mine are. When I look at all the red fabrics, being a quilter I think of reds bleeding in the washing machine! :-) I hope your buyer doesn't ever wash it. Congratulations on your sale!