Sonntag, 19. November 2023

Sternenregen / starshower

Diesen Quilt habe ich für die Ausschreibung von SAQA "Space" genäht. Leider wurde er nicht angenommen. Dafür hängt er nun bei mir im Wohnzimmer und er gefällt mir sehr gut und obwohl ich ihn genäht habe, sehe ich immer wieder spezielle Details, die mir gefallen 😀.

This quilt I made for the call of SAQA "Space". Unfortunately it didn't got accepted. Now it is hanging in my sitting room and I like it more and more. Even I have sewn it, I notice always some special details which I like  😀.

Sternenregen / star shower 81 x 96 cm / 32 x 38" Juli 2023
 


1 Kommentar:

FlourishingPalms hat gesagt…

Well SAQA didn't know what they were doing! I really like it! Your decorative stitching triggers pleasant thoughts about space, the solar system, galaxies, and stars. I'm very glad you've hung it in your living area, where you can enjoy it, and appreciating all the things you see in it.