Freitag, 26. Januar 2024

Täschlifieber / little bag fever

 In den letzten Wochen habe ich alle meine "neuen" alten Stoffe zu Täschlis verarbeitet. Es machte riesig Spass.

In the last few weeks I have sewn all my "new" old fabrics into little bags. It was a great pleasure.

Resten von einem Quilt wieder neu zusammengenäht und dann gequiltet / scraps from a quilt again sewn togehther and quilted



Und kaum von der Nähmaschine entlassen: Schon verkauft und in seinem neuen zu Hause 😀

And shortly after coming out from the sewing machine: already sold and is now in its new home 😀

1 Kommentar:

FlourishingPalms hat gesagt…

Wow! It's great that you make something and it sells right away! I don't know how you do that. As soon as I make a bag or pouch, and share it on my blog, or Instagram, or in one of my quilting groups, it goes into a special container and stays there until I think of someone to give it to!